Behavioral Health Therapist/EAP ClinicianAdd to Favourites
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits?
We are looking for a qualified EAP Clinician like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health Resources; requires travel throughout DFW.
- Department: Employee Assistance Program
- Work hours: Wehave a need for a full-time and a PRN clinician
- Salary range: $27.95 – $43.68 per hour (based on relevant experience)
At Texas Health Resources, our mission is “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the United States with a team of more than 23,000 employees of wholly owned/operated facilities plus 2,200 employees of consolidated joint ventures in the greater Dallas Fort Worth area. Our career growth and professional development opportunities are top-notch and our benefits are equally outstanding.
Join our award-winning Texas Health family and become a part of a team that is improving the health of our communities daily. You belong here.
Master's Degree Counseling or Social Work Required
Ph.D. Psychology or equivalent Preferred
- 2 years of healthcare related counseling or social work Required
- 3 Years professional mental health and substance abuse experience (EAP experience preferred) Pref
Licenses and Certifications:
LMSW – Licensed Master Social Worker Upon Hire Required OR
LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker Upon Hire Required OR
LPC – Licensed Professional Counselor Upon Hire Required OR
Psychologist Upon Hire Required AND
CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training Upon Hire Required AND
ACPI – Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training maintained annually 6 Months Required OR
CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 30 Days Required AND
ACPI – Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training maintained annually 12 Months Required
- Fundamental knowledge and skills in Social Work assessment and intervention as well as alternative levels of care, community resources and healthcare industry.
- Sound interpersonal skills and able to multitask and think critically in a fast-paced environment.
- Independently practices as part of the healthcare team.
The duties of the EAP Clinician will be to provide extensive on-site and virtual consulting and clinical work, including intake assessments, crisis intervention, short-term solution-focused counseling, resource referrals, and case management for individuals, couples, and minors. They will also provide management and organizational consultations to stakeholders, as well as responds to workplace trauma, crisis, and loss utilizing Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) interventions.
Other duties may include:
- Provides comprehensive case management and referrals to specialized services such as substance abuse treatment, psychiatry, and on-going psychotherapy. Determines appropriate level of care for facility referrals and follows them through successful completion. 10%
Enters relevant client interface data into the EAP case management system according to established metrics.
- Develops and presents various professional development courses and training for employees in large or small group settings. Participates in workshops, wellness/safety fairs, and other outreach events to help ensure strong EAP visibility and utilization.
Why Texas Health? As a Behavioral Health Therapist/EAP Clinician, you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health Resources, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health Resources a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- “America's Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being Behavioral Health Therapist/EAP Clinician:
- Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing to a teamwork environment.
- Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training, and dedicated leadership resources.
- Enjoy opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Y7zL1PhgEMYmSVn7cVgVM
Arlington, Texas 76011