Licensed Play Therapist for Private Group PracticeAdd to Favourites
Our practice is seeking a skilled, licensed play therapist (RPT preferred) to expand our existing play therapy services. The accepted applicant will work alongside our licensed clinicians and postdoctoral fellows who collectively specialize in providing evidence-based interventions for children, adolescents, and adults via both individual and family-based services.
- Schedule/caseload: Flexible and negotiable; our practice prioritizes work/life balance, enabling each therapist to customize one’s schedule over time and as needs change.
- Compensation: Compensation will be discussed at the time of interview and will be commensurate with private practice earning potential.
- Start date: As soon as is feasible.
Therapy Dallas (www.TherapyDallas.com) is a group practice offering coordinated and comprehensive psychological services for children, adolescents, and adults in the Dallas area. Our therapists specialize in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), play/activity therapy, Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT), and couples/family therapy, providing coordinated, evidence-based individual and family-based interventions. Given the frequency with which we receive referrals seeking play/activity therapy, our practice is eager to hire an additional play therapist to accommodate these referrals and work collaboratively with our current clinicians.
Practice Amenities (among others)
• Patient referrals (including wait list management)
• Robust and collaborative consultative environment (e.g., clinical, ethical, etc.)
• Full-time administrative support (e.g., scheduling, billing, etc.)
• Furnished play therapy room and activity therapy room; shared waiting room & collaborative spaces
• Shared therapeutic resources (e.g., play/activity therapy materials; reference materials; etc.)
• Operational amenities & support (e.g., phone/fax/internet; IT services; networking resources)
• 401k with employer matching
• Annual CE credits
• Annual stipend for (elective) pro-bono services
• Paid vacation (available annually to long-term employees)
• Collaborative and friendly work environment!
12800 Hillcrest Rd, STE A124