Psychological AssociateAdd to Favourites
Contact Stephanie Gode, Sourcing Recruiter
The Licensed Psychological Associate is a full-time or part-time position responsible for direct patient care in the Neuropsychology Department. Under the supervision of a Licensed Psychologist, the Licensed Psychological Associate administers, scores, and interprets neuropsychological testing with patients ages 0-18 years.
*License Required: LPA - Licensed Psychological Associate*
Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in Psychology from an accredited institution.
- Documented training and experience in assessment and therapy with pediatric populations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a desire to develop outstanding leadership skills.
- Demonstrate commitment to high standards of patient care and other customer relations practice.
Licensure & Certification
- Maintains a current valid Texas State license as a Licensed Psychological Associate.
- CPR required.
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer
Fort Worth, Texas